All Award Ceremonies will take place at the venues of final competitions, mostly, immediately after official results have been announced – approximately 15 minutes after the finals.
The medal ceremony will be held at 14 sports venues where the final matches are held.
Award winners are kindly requested to:
• approach the Award Ceremony area dressed in university sports outfit, or competition uniforms,
if requested by sport;
• approach the Award Ceremony area within 15 minutes upon completion of the finals;
• follow instructions given by staff members and volunteers.
• during all Award Ceremonies medals, cups and other special prizes will be awarded in accordance with the EUSA Regulations.
• No country flags will be allowed on the podium(!)